System implementation is more than installing a multitude of applications. ZPro works with you to determine the best solutions to install, what modules are needed, and how to best configure applications based on your business needs, processes, and policies. We then perform the actual installation and configuration to meet those needs. Our team provides expertise in all aspects related to the system implementation process.
ZPro processes merge the necessary skill sets required to fully implement any EAM solution while specializing in the Maximo suite of applications. ZPro experience brings the capability for defining methodology across the breadth of your needs and allows us to translate that into actionable processes within the EAM solutions.
Integration, Deployment & Data Conversion
ZPro can convert your legacy data, develop a full integration methodology for your asset management policies and procedures, and then deploy the solution to end-users. ZPro consultants are experts in understanding and breaking down legacy data structures. We will align data with your business processes outlined in solution designs and then prepare the data for acceptance into the new system.
Integrating your data and the new application with existing legacy applications is critical and vital to the business and is key to every solution. Our team will develop integrations that allow your system of record to maintain the data and share it with the necessary applications that allow for meaningful and intelligent decisions. Deploying integration solutions is the final step in ensuring that the process is
functional and acceptable to users. ZPro will deploy the agreed designed solution across the identified environments and ensure the successful migration of data, interaction with integrations developed, and acceptance of the data transformations for a smooth transition.
EAM & GIS Services
Establish Project Governance and Controls
Design and Develop Systems
Design and Develop Integrations
Design and Develop Report
Build Joint EAM – GIS Systems
Provide Functional and Technical Consulting Services
Design and Re-Engineer Business Processes
Perform Data Migration
Deliver Mobile Solutions
Provide Operational Support
ZPro Solutions incorporates several key factors to ensure successful Program Management for our clients. Our Project Management team supports all of our field staff and clients through our internal processes that we expand out to our clients. It is important to fully understand the needs of the clients and the goal of the project. These key factors will help ensure the success of every program that the ZPro Solutions team is involved with.
- MANAGEMENT OF CHANGE (MOC): Management of Change (MOC) is a best practice used to ensure that safety, health, and environmental risks and hazards are properly controlled when an organization makes changes to their facilities, operations, or personnel. Having a properly implemented MOC policy in place when implementing changes can help ensure that new hazards aren’t introduced, and the risk levels of existing hazards aren’t being increased.
- Define the Control Processes
- Establish Project Governance and Controls
- Point out the Particularities of the Program
- Defining a Suitable Work Breakdown Structure
- Defining the Interface between the Projects
- Establish an Early-Warning Process to understand issues and resolution
We provide strategic support in defining IT Budgets, IT Policies & IT Vision. ZPro will recommend best practices to ensure the smooth running of IT services, provide gap analyses and will evaluate your technology plans. This includes the evaluation of business applications, business continuity processes, and overall program plans for execution.
Data Intelligence: Data and Data Platform Services that provide both custom data and analytics-as-a-service offerings to help you gain control of your data environment and start driving actionable solutions are services that ZPro provides.
Our consultants have experience in Implementing IBM’s mobile solutions like Anywhere & Everyplace. We also have experience in implementing third party mobile solutions for IBM Maximo.
- IBM Maximo Anywhere
- EZMAX Mobile
- 3rd Party Mobile Offerings:
Implementation of a Mobility solution has many advantages for asset management, Inventory control, and operator inspections. There are many choices on the market today. ZPro has the expertise to help assist you in your selection and implementation of your mobile solution supporting Android, iOS, and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
At ZPro, we have the experience and knowledge to test, evaluate, and analyze your organization’s assets, systems, preventive maintenance strategies, and other processes. We then work with stakeholders to develop and recommend solutions that help your organization meet its goals by providing:
· Asset maturity assessment
· Maintenance assessment
· RCM – Reliability Centered Maintenance: Controlling risk is a great area of concern for asset-intensive organizations. For these types of organizations, the cost of failure has the potential to be disastrous. Having the right risk management solution in place helps your team plan for the worst. Employing a Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) extension within your Maximo solution enables you to automate maintenance optimization by closing the work order feedback loop. The RCM extension is deployed in your Maximo environment using Maximo’s out-of-the-box configuration tools, thereby ensuring a seamless upgrade to future Maximo releases.
· Supply Change Management: While yesterday’s supply chains were focused on the availability, movement, and cost of physical assets, today’s supply chains are about the management of data, services, and products bundled into solutions. Modern supply chain management is about much more than just where and when. Supply chain management affects product and service quality, delivery, costs, customer experience, and ultimately, profitability.
· At ZPro we introduce technology to make better strategic decisions. A growing number of organizations have begun to realize the strategic importance of planning, controlling, and designing a supply chain as a whole. With the introduction of the Blockchain Platform, we align where you’re already conducting your digital transformation, with deployment options spanning multi-cloud, hybrid cloud, and on premise environments.
· Infrastructure assessment
· Overall technical assessment
Maximo is a fully integrated platform that uses advanced analytical tools and IoT data to improve operational availability and reduce risk. At ZPro, we implement the tools enabling you to operate high-value physical assets with visibility and control across the enterprise to optimize performance, extend asset life cycles, and reduce operational downtime and costs. With multiple deployment models, you can maintain all asset types, no matter where they reside, set up new assets quickly, and upgrade enterprise asset management (EAM) software automatically for continuous uptime, reduced costs, and minimized risk.
You can quickly raise your organization’s worth with ZPro Training offerings to facilitate the transfer of skills and knowledge. We offer a variety of training options with in-person classes, virtual training and online materials, and facilitated peer groups. Layering some training into your projects is a best practice approach for overall sustainment of your solution investment.
ZPro Project Managers are involved in the entire life cycle of the project from initiation through close-out. Your ZPro Project Manager will provides your client project team with leadership and management on assigned projects. ZPro incorporates the following critical aspects in our project management services:
· Communication Charters
· Project Controls Documentation
· Project Plans
· Understanding underlying business processes
· Test Planning & Test Plans ZPro will help you devise a thorough Test Plan. This plan will include the policies for different Test Phases within the implementation, key stakeholder identification, and the formal execution of the test plan. ZPro will help to facilitate the execution of the Test Plan to ensure success. We will work with your implementation team through by supporting:
o Develop Test Plans and Test Scripts: The team helps to create and implement test scripts for each deployment.
o UT (Unit Testing): Developers perform their unit tests to confirm the configurations and data builds.
o SIT (Systems Integration Testing): The technical team works with the functional SMEs and other application teams to ensure end-to-end testing is done.
o UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and BAT (Business Acceptance Testing): The technical team works with the functional SME and application users to ensure end-to-end testing is done.
o Plan and Develop System Cutover: Our Team develops cutover plans for each requirement and the overall project.
o ST (Smoke Testing): Technical and functional consultants ensures that the deployment is complete as expected.
· Change Management: Our change management specialists focus on maximizing an organization’s human capital resources and assisting them to facilitate change. We utilize a variety of disciplines, such as project management and process improvement, to help employees accept organizational change.
ZPro Solutions has an exceptional track record of achieving desired outcomes for clients implementing Maximo in several industries. Our delivery model is steeped in industry expertise, Maximo product skills, a proven methodology, and seasoned leadership. We provide comprehensive Maximo implementations focused on delivering short-term and long-term value. Our implementation solutions include business process/gap analysis, integration services, data conversion, consulting, training, change management, and system configuration:
Upgrades: ZPro has full experience in upgrading existing Maximo systems, Maximo databases and associated functionalities to the latest version of Maximo. The efficiency of the Maximo upgrade is ensured by our team of Maximo experts. We specialize in transferring all of your data and your old system configuration to the latest version of Maximo while working on the same database.
· Maximo-As-A-Service| Hosting in the Cloud: Maximo-as-a-Service provides customers with a secure, dedicated Maximo application via a Cloud or a Hosted delivery model.
· Scheduler – Maximo or 3rd Party Schedule Offerings: With many Scheduling options on the market, ZPro helps you in selecting and implementing the right scheduling solution that fits your organization’s requirements.
IBM has already withdrawn support for earlier versions of Maximo. Maximo customers who are currently up-to-date on IBM Subscription and Support are entitled to upgrade to the latest release which will include many product enhancements, a vast range of add-on solutions, and newly enhanced Industry Solutions.
Our certified IBM Maximo consultants have an unparalleled track record of upgrading even the most complex legacy Maximo deployments. Rely on our experience and expertise when planning your next Maximo upgrade. We follow a highly systematic approach to help you plan the entire project from end-to-end, and we can undertake as little or as much as you require in partnership with your in-house specialists.